Akhil Kaplan, Three Moons Wellness, a Vermont Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine clinic : MSOM, L.AC., DIPL.OM. We are a family owned and operated clinic specializing in Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology, Chinese & Japanese Bodywork (Tui Na & Shiatsu), Dietary Therapy and a variety of other modalities geared towards helping YOU achieve optimum health and wellness
(802) 496-6600. Website.
Lora Hoopes, Kneading Companions Animal Massage,Small Animal Massage Practitioner and Board Certified Canine Massage Practitioner providing services in the comfort of your companion's home. Will work with your veterinarian to put a therapy plan in place. Veterinarian release required prior to first session. (802) 371-8208, Website.
Angie Andrews, Soul Doula/Energy Healer: Reiki and intuitive energy healing as well as Raindrop treatment. (802) 496.75721, You can find more details about my work on my web site. (802) 363-7521. firstname.lastname@example.org. Website.
Lisa Schermerhorn Healer/Hypnotist. Having a tough time overcoming a barrier in your life? I love it when my clients are able to overcome barriers in their lives. My proven track record includes, changes around career, weight loss, quitting smoking, relationships and even your golf game. As a Certified Hypnotherapis/Healer, I'm able to use proven, simple and noninvasive techniques so life transitions can take place. I also run transformational workshops and bring people on international trips to work with indigenous cultures.
(781) 718-9288. Website.
Sue Dillon. Healing from the Heart: RN. Healing Touch Practitioner. Healing Touch is an energy healing modality that clears, energizes, and balances the human energy system to support one’s inherent ability to heal. It is safe for all ages and works in harmony with, is complementary to, and may be integrated with standard medical care. Healing Touch uses gentle, intentional touch that assists in balancing physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being. (802)734-2421. Email: email@example.com
Herbalists/Herbal Products/Essential Oils
Grace Emelett, Young Living Essential Oils independent distributor. Meet the challenges of each day with energy and vitality. Feel your best and be ready for anything with the support of essential oils. Support your body’s systems, boost immunity, improve sleep quality, and complement your diet with nutritional powerhouse supplements. Young Living’s wide range of essential oils and essential oil-infused products offer crucial support for individuals in every stage of life and for every wellness goal. Website. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heidi at Vineyard Sound Herbs: Tiny Tea House & Gardens. Come taste and smell the herbs of far and near to find your plant spirit guides to assist you on your life's journey.
- Helen Ward: Herbalist, Three Springs Farm of Vermont, local herbal medicine and herbal education. (802) 595-3231
Vert Mont Perfumery: Vert Mont Perfumery is a botanical perfume studio and apothecary nestled in the Green Mountains of Vermont. Our Intentional Scents have evolved into an apothecary that cherishes the whole body. All of our aromatherapeutic restorative scents and products are created to make you feel wonderful and smell amazing. Donna Charron Cristen, founder. Website. 802.595.0903 Instagram • Facebook • Twitter • Pinterest
Healthy Living, Food, Wellness Retreats & Workshops
Amy Todisco, My Turning Point Coaching & Retreats: Nationally recognized Green Living/Wellness Expert, Breakthrough Life Coach and Retreat Leader. Solo VIP and group retreats-transformational, learn-by-doing, organic farm-based, personal growth and wellness. Farm camp for kids, online Masterminds for women, home study course, ebooks.
(802) 922-1832. Website, Green Living Website.
AnnMarie Harmon, Living Foods Consultant, Certified by the Ann Wigmore Natural Health Institute in Aguada, Puerto Rico. Living Foods are not only raw foods, because many people cannot digest raw foods. Living Foods are prepared in ways that makes them easier for the body to fully digest and then assimilate and extract optimal nourishment leading to unparalleled level of vitality and health.
Serena Fox, Bean of the Fields • Stowell Farm. Stowell Farm is a magical place where we cultivate wellbeing through working various modalities and practices throughout the year. We offer Workshops, Sharing Circles, Music Circles, and Tarot on a regular basis. We also offer “A Day in the Life:” A seasonal introduction to living closer to the land. Visit stowellfarm.com for a list of recent events or to inquire about suggesting or offering one. Come share the magic. 802-496.2326
Other Wellness Practitioners
Barbara Chalom, ACE certified personal trainer. Specialized in Barre Training. Email: Babst60@yahoo.com, (917) 941-4666
Nils Shenholm, Solhem Sauna LLC: New England’s only full service Sauna builder providing traditional and modern Sauna solutions,and equipment and supplies from HELO, the world leader in Sauna culture. Custom and stock designs for every application. (802) 244 6460, Website.
Amy Todisco, My Turning Point Coaching & Retreats: Nationally recognized Green Living/Wellness Expert, Breakthrough Life Coach and Retreat Leader. Solo VIP and group retreats-transformational, learn-by-doing, organic farm-based, personal growth and wellness. Farm camp for kids, online Masterminds for women, home study course, ebooks. (802) 922-1832. Website, Facebook page. Green Living Website.
Janis Cooper, EQnimity: Equine Facilitated Learning and Coaching. Specializing in strengthening personal leadership skills together with team development to achieve optimum personal and professional success. Customized group and individual private sessions are available.
(603) 320-9977. Website.
- Roni Donnenfeld, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: M.Ed.; About Being, Offering Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction courses based on work of Jon Kabat-Zinn. Also, Mindfulness Training offered. Teacher Qualification program UCSD School of Medicine. (802) 793- 5073. ronidonnenfeld.com.
- Beth Kendrick, MA, Art and Play Therapy: Art and Play Therapy invites children, adolescents and adults to engage their natural creativity to establish paths to well-being. Through the power of creative engagement, you're provided the support needed to find yourself, make changes you want, and feel better. 802-595-3788
- Bobbi Rood, Mad River Counseling Services: LICSW, Accepts most insurance. Mindfulness and trauma-informed therapy for families and individuals across the life span. Enhance curiosity about possibility for change in a collaborative, non-judgmental environment. Consultations for schools and organizations; pre-marital counseling. Sliding fee. (802) 496-4198.
- Chessie Stevenson: Jungian Therapist/Analyst and committed to exploring the unconscious—where all healing comes from—using many media including: talk therapy, music, art work, dialog drawing, and role playing. Sliding fee:
Email: email@example.com, (802) 496-6650.
Jennifer Degen, MA, Mind/Body Psychotherapist. Bridge Street Counseling, LLC. 856 County Road, Waitsfield, VT 05673. The foundation of my approach is that all human beings have an innate desire to tap into their deepest and best parts of themselves. My approach is to be transparent and utilize mindfulness-based narrative, cognitive and body based approaches to assist you to find clarity, purpose, and connection to what is wanted or needed in your life. As a therapist, it is my intention to witness, guide and serve in areas that the client wants to direct their life. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-522-6067. Website.
- Misa Dikengil: Valley Glow Yoga Studio is the Mad River Valley's only dedicated studio offering group classes 7 days a week. The studio also host workshops, events and trainings related to wellness, mindfulness and healing. Private Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy sessions with Misa Dikengil are available by appointment. Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy combines traditional yoga philosophy and modern psychotherapy techniques to facilitate a deep exploration of the different layers of self to encourage healing of mind, body and spirit. Website.
Disclaimer- A listing on this website or any publication of the MRV Wellness Alliance is not an endorsement of that business or service. There are no criteria that a business owner must adhere to in order to be listed, it's voluntary. Potential customers should do their own due diligence when selecting a service from one of the businesses listed here.